Pages

stuff

Friday, February 8, 2013

High 5 For Friday! 2.8.13

I shouldn't be as happy as I am that it's Friday since I spent a day and a half at home while sick,
but I still am.

Here are my top 5 from this week:
(at least the ones I took pictures of!)


1.  I got this adorable new desktop calendar here.

2.  I love getting the mail telling me that my Birchbox will be arriving within the next few days.

3.  I think that this hat I made for baby Jayde is way too cute.  I totally learned how to make 4-leaf clovers last night so that I could make her a St. Patty's day hat here soon.

4.  We finally got to go outside for recess this week.  The kids really needed it.

5.  I got this cute new wallet/iPhone case from Very Jane this week.

I hope you all had a great week and don't forget to check out all of the great blogs that linked up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.

Laters!

Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jordan! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for becoming a new follower. It truly means so much to me.

    Really adorable desktop calendar! I might need to start doing that again.

    Love your scarf and cute umbrella, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the love! I'm thankful I finally got around to changing my desktop calendar! It was still December on my computer as of last week!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Jordan

      Delete