Pages

stuff

Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five For Friday 2.15.13

Can I get a "Woot woot!!" for a three-day weekend??!!
(I'll pause so y'all can get your "Woot woot!" on...)
Don't forget to check out all the great links here.

Here's my weekly recap:

1.  My nuggets and I had a great week filled with hard work.
I have the papers to grade to prove it.
I can't wait to share some of the work that we have been doing with complete sentences!

2.  I got my hair cut.
I went shorter this time and really like it.
I was inspired by Ginnifer Goodwin.
That girl can rock a pixie HARD.

3.  I can't get enough of this face.
I can't wait to see her at church on Sunday!
Oh my gosh...seriously!!
She's so cute!

4.  I had a GREAT time with Handsome Husband on our date last night.
He's out with the boys and my pops this weekend so I'm chilling out and grading a TON of papers.

5.  My nuggets LOVED these valentines that I made for them. 
Some even showed me that they have them hanging in their lockers.
I love those nuggets.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Laters, 

Mrs. B



No comments:

Post a Comment