Pages

stuff

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social 2.24.13

This week's Sunday Social is all about middle school and high school.
There aren't any pictures this week because I didn't have time to go digging through my boxes. :(
Check out the other links here.


This Week's Questions:
1.  What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Oh lordy.
I had THE WORST perm in 7th grade.
It was a total pyramid.
Even my bangs were permed.
They were this little curls at the front of my hairline that stuck up kind of funny.
And...I had braces...gag.
(I will seriously try to find that picture because words can't sum up just how bad it was.)

2.  Who were your best friends in high school?
My best friends were Jason, Ronnie, Nick, and Melissa.
I didn't have a ton of girlfriends (as you can tell from above) because I hated the drama that went along with them.
I was definitely a guys girl.
I loved hanging out, watching action movies and begin gross. :)

3.  What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Oh my...I don't remember!
I probably went to some kind of sporting event on Friday or Saturday or hung out with my boyfriend.
Church on Sundays!

4.  Did you have any boyfriends?  Tell us about that...
I had a boyfriend for most of high school.
James during freshman and part of sophomore year.
Ryan during sophomore and junior year.
Nick during senior year.
I probably had a few dates thrown in there, too.

5.  Did you have any secret codes with your friends?  Spill!
We didn't have any secret codes, but my friend Lindsey and I liked to write phonetically and get a giggle out of it.
We weren't allowed to talk during study hall but sat across from each other.
I perfected writing upside down during this time.
I can still do this and it comes in super handy for teaching.
(My handwriting's sometimes better upside down!)

6.  If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school what would it be?
Gross!
None of it.
I HATED high school.
The thought of doing any of it again gives me a stomach ache.
I don't live in the past. :)

Next Week's Questions:
1.  What are 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life?
2.  What are 5 things on your bucket list?
3.  Who are 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day?
4.  What are 5 things you always carry in your purse?
5.  What are 5 books on your reading list?
6.  Share the last 5 pictures on your phone.

How was your high school experience?
Any stories to share?

Have a great week!
Laters,

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment