However, I'm happy to end it by linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup.
This Week's Questions:
1. What was your first car?
My first car was a 1986 Ford Taurus.
It was originally white, but mostly dingy when I had it.
It was held together with "New England chrome" aka duct tape.
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
He was my third grade teacher back in Maine.
I LOVED that he did spelling songs (he'd pick a song, take words from it for our spelling words and have us sing it each day).
My favorite was "Splish Splash".
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities?
I was ALWAYS in choir...I couldn't function without music.
I was also in basketball, volleyball (middle school), softball, and diving.
I was also a drama geek in high school.
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
My 16th birthday was definitely the best.
I was super sick of girl drama, so I invited my 4 best guy friends to dinner.
It was the most relaxed and fun birthday ever.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Who couldn't love those dimples?!
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Next Week's Questions: All About Valentine's Day
1. What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?
2. What is the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentine's Day this year?
4. What is the best Valentine's idea if you're single?
5. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
6. What is your favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood?
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!