Pages

stuff

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Valentine Gift for my Nuggets

So, I have a bit of a fascination with crocheting the hearts that I found here.

I knew that I had to use them as gifts for my kids, but I wasn't quite sure how.

Then while reading this blog she linked into this blog post which showed a very simple way to turn these into a cute gift.

Here are my cuh-ute gifts for my nuggets:






These may be my new favorite valentine!
They only take about 2 minutes each to make and are a great stress-reliever for me!

Last year I made the heart-shaped crayons (you melt them in silicone molds shaped like hearts) but peeling the crayons was a very tedious task and I do believe that some of the marks I found around school were the product of that gift.

This is a much more "me" way to say, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Are you doing anything crafty for Valentine's Day?
Let me know!

Laters, 

Mrs. B



2 comments:

  1. These are super cute little Valentine's! Now your newest follower after clicking over from the GFC blog hop.

    -Mary
    thesauerpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'm returning the favor. :)

      Have a great week!

      Jordan

      Delete