I'm linking up with Neely and the other folks here.
The focus of this week's questions is Valentine's Day.
Yes, yes, I know.
Valentine's Day was Thursday, but no biggie.
This Week's Questions:
1. What was the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?
I really enjoyed my first Valentine's Day with Handsome Husband.
I framed an original Notre Dame Goal Line Stand photo that resides over the fireplace in our living room.
I could barely wait to give it to him because I was so stinking excited about it!
2. What was the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?
I honestly don't remember having a bad one.
I'm not saying that they were all awesome, but I don't have any terrifyingly vivid memories of a horrible day.
3. What did you do for Valentine's Day this year?
At the end of the school day my class had a quick Valentine's Day celebration.
I was VERY happy to take back my counter!
My nuggets really showered me with love.
Handsome Husband and I went back to the restaurant where we first met.
4. What is the best Valentine's Day idea if you're single?
Get a mani/pedi, rent a great movie, open a bottle of wine and make (or buy) yourself your favorite meal.
Make it about you, man!
(And then get your tush back in the gym the next day!)
5. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
I have to pick ONE??!!!!
I really like the assorted chocolates that come in the heart-shaped boxes.
6. What is your favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood?
I loved getting a giant heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie from my pops.
Next Week's Questions:
1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pictures?
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
4. Did you have any boyfriends? Tell us about that.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school what would it be?
Have a great week!
I know I will...it's only a 4-dayer for me!