Pages

stuff

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday (2.27.13)

Happy Humpday, y'all!!

I'm loving that it's my pops' birthday today!
Happy birthday, pops!
(This picture is from my wedding...we were both bawling at this point.)

I'm loving that I have this handy dandy spot to let my iPad chill while I clean the bathroom.

I'm loving that we found Handsome Husband's doppelgänger on a beer bottle this weekend.
All he needs is a goatee.
For realz.
Weird.

I'm loving that I have great friends that I get to goof off with during meetings.
Ok...right before they start.
I'm a good student.


Here are the pins I'm loving this week:

Crochet clovers from here

Word game from here

Bwahahahahahahaha from here

Dresser from here


Vanities galore!

What are you loving this Wednesday??
Don't forget to check out all the great links here!

Laters!

Mrs. B



No comments:

Post a Comment