Pages

stuff

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Follow Me On Bloglovin!

So, apparently Google tried to pull a fast one on us all and ditch the Google Reader element.
That worried me a bit!
My first thought was, "Dang it!  I don't have time for this crap."
But then, I checked out Bloglovin and realized that it was super easy to switch over!

I signed up and Bloglovin prompted me to import all of the blogs I already follow via GFC.
Score!

So, I have added a new little gadget over to the right.
Please make sure that you leave me a comment to let me know that you are a new follower!
I'm not sure if I can see who is or not and I would love to follow you back.
I'm thrilled that all that it took was the click of a mouse!

Now I can get cracking on some granny squares...

Do you have any crafty business going on?

Laters!

Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. I've been using feedly lately, which so far I'm enjoying. Although I'm thinking I need to actually check bloglovin out as well so I can really compare the two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend at school suggested Feedly as well, so I think I am going to check that one out as well. Why limit myself?! :)

      Thanks for dropping in!

      Jordan

      Delete