However, it feels really good to be home.
Plus, Handsome Husband and I are catching up on last night's SNL.
JT is hilarious!
I love the former hosts chipping in as well.
This Week's Questions:
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
That movie absolutely terrified me.
I was going through a phase where I wanted to watch only horror movies.
So, my mom decided to let me watch The Exorcist, Candyman, and Halloween.
It scared me crapless, but didn't deter me from watching horror movies for quite a while.
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
I have a few.
The Office, 30 Rock, Revenge, and Grey's Anatomy.
Handsome Husband and I have quite a few shows we watch together already and I have shows that I have watched for years that are still on.
I am a creature of habit.
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
Uhhhh...I'm not very daring.
And, I've never really created a bucket list.
I have things I would like to do, but haven't written them down.
4. Would you ever travel alone?
If driving back and forth to Maine counts, then I already have.
I moved to Maine (and lived with family) when I was 20.
I would love to travel alone now that I'm older.
The thought used to terrify me when I was younger, but I would like the experience.
5. What activities do you like to do alone?
I love to go grocery shopping by myself.
I could seriously be in the store for hours.
I love to pop my earbuds in and browse.
I also love driving to work alone.
Whenever Handsome Husband and I meet someone who lives near us and works near me he offers to have me carpool...
I HATE that.
I love my 45 minutes of music before I get to school.
Next Week's Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
3. What is your favorite spring accessory.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
5. What is your favorite season and why?
6. What is the best birthday you've ever had?
(I think we just had this question...)
Check out the other link-ups here.