Pages

stuff

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social 3.10.13

I had a fantabulous weekend at the women's retreat at my mom's house.
However, it feels really good to be home.
Plus, Handsome Husband and I are catching up on last night's SNL.
JT is hilarious!
I love the former hosts chipping in as well.

This Week's Questions:

1.  What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
The Exorcist.
That movie absolutely terrified me. 
I was going through a phase where I wanted to watch only horror movies.
So, my mom decided to let me watch The Exorcist, Candyman, and Halloween.
It scared me crapless, but didn't deter me from watching horror movies for quite a while.

2.  What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
I have a few.
The Office, 30 Rock, Revenge, and Grey's Anatomy.
Handsome Husband and I have quite a few shows we watch together already and I have shows that I have watched for years that are still on.
I am a creature of habit.

3.  What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
Uhhhh...I'm not very daring.
And, I've never really created a bucket list.
I have things I would like to do, but haven't written them down.

4.  Would you ever travel alone?
If driving back and forth to Maine counts, then I already have.
I moved to Maine (and lived with family) when I was 20.
I would love to travel alone now that I'm older.
The thought used to terrify me when I was younger, but I would like the experience.

5.  What activities do you like to do alone?
I love to go grocery shopping by myself.
I could seriously be in the store for hours.
I love to pop my earbuds in and browse.
I also love driving to work alone.
Whenever Handsome Husband and I meet someone who lives near us and works near me he offers to have me carpool...
I HATE that.
I love my 45 minutes of music before I get to school.

Next Week's Questions:
1.  What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
2.  What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
3.  What is your favorite spring accessory.
4.  What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
5.  What is your favorite season and why?
6.  What is the best birthday you've ever had?
(I think we just had this question...)

Check out the other link-ups here.

Laters!

Mrs. B


8 comments:

  1. Your blog name made me giggle. Then I saw your actual link name "lilpasteeaters" and I giggled even more!
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only person without a bucket list. It seems the popular thing to have these days!
    New follower this week! I can't wait to read more. :)

    -Sarah-
    http://dirtonourface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit nervous to say that I don't have one since it DOES seem like all the rage. I love reading your blog. I found you through Jessica at Hated on the Playground a little while ago.

      Thanks for joining up!

      Jordan

      Delete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw your blog on the link up page. Best.Name.EVER! High five!

    We both chose 30 Rock as a show we just never got into. My sister was a die hard Grey's Anatomy fan but I'm lame and never sat down to actually watch it with her. So wish I had!

    Glad I found your blog - we have a lot in common :) I look forward to following along in your little journey! Happy Sunday, doll!

    Amanda
    www.wherethereislovethereislife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I always felt guilty about not watching Grey's. My husband watches it and I will occasionally get sucked in.

    I'm also excited to read more about you!!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love The Office! Although the seasons without Michael are not nearly as good. And I've stuck with Grey's Anatomy since the beginning but it's gone way downhill too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I should love The Office! My husband watches it and I will watch it when he does. I should see if it's on Hulu and start from the beginning!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Jordan

      Delete
  5. I'm so not a daring person either..so the whole bucket list thing, yeah...I have things on there like going to Europe and stuff...lol. no skydiving or bungee jumping for me :) LOL Glad to be a new follower..loving the name to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I went skydiving or bungee jumping I would feel sorry for the people on the ground who would get showered! I HATE heights. Thanks for stopping by and I'm excited to be a new follower of you as well!

      Jordan

      Delete