Pages

stuff

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social (from the airport) 3.31.13

Happy Easter!
Our Lord is risen.
He is risen indeed!


I hope you are having a wonderfully relaxing Easter afternoon. 
Handsome Husband and I are anxiously awaiting our flight to LA.
Therefore, I may or may not be getting a post in every night this week.
I'm going to be out having some fun!


This Week's Questions:
1.  What is your favorite kind of workout to do?
I LOVE indoor cycling.
It is such an amazing workout.
Plus, I have some pretty great gals right next to me each time.
Hi, Faye and Lori!

2.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
I love the Americone Dream flavor the most at the moment.
Phish Food is a close second.
Plus, anything chocolate and peanut butter is pretty great, too.
Photo taken from here.

3.  What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Take attendance and lunch count at school.
Seriously...I'm awful.

4.  Do you prefer Post-its or phone reminders?
I love both.
I am a Post-it addict.
I have an entire baggie of Post-its in my school bag at all times.
(Like, 25 pads or so.)
However, I also use phone reminders a lot.
I use them for things like hair appointments, the chiropractor and other things that I schedule ahead of time.

5.  What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
I just took this one today.
Lordy, I adore this lady!
I don't keep many photos on my phone since I'm constantly using them on here.

I hope you have a great week!
I know I will.

Check out the other posts here.

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment