Pages

stuff

Monday, March 25, 2013

Sunday Social...A Day Late

So, don't mind me.
I spent yesterday afternoon relaxing in bed after a fun-filled weekend in Kalamazoo and didn't feel like thinking.
However, I still wanted to throw this post out there.

This Week's Questions:
(check out more posts here)

1.  What is your favorite thing about spring?
Oh, surely the smell of new life in the air.
I love watching the leaves come back on the trees, 
the days getting longer, 
and realizing just how much my nuggets have grown and changed.

2.  What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I LOVE lilies.
One of my favorite things about the farmer's market in the summer is that one of the booths sells gorgeous bouquets with lilies and wildflowers.
(It doesn't hurt that they are only $6!!)

3.  What is your favorite nail polish color?
Uh...clear?
Does that count?
Just kidding...that just what I usually wear.
I really like Chinchilly by Essie.
It's a great neutral.
For my toes I usually get a black french tip.
It's a great punk-ish twist on a classic.

4.  What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Handsome Husband loves to drag me disc golfing.
I love to spend as much time outside reading as possible.
It doesn't hurt to have a pool around during this activity.
I love to float and read.
I have mastered the art of not getting my books wet.

5.  Do you have any fun spring plans??  Details!
Why, yes!
Handsome Husband and I are headed to LA on Sunday!
I've never been to California, so I'm super excited!
We also have 4 weddings before spring is officially over.
One is here in town, one in Indianapolis, one in Michigan, and one in Charleston.
Yikes!

Next Week's Questions:
1.  What is your favorite type of workout to do?
2.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
3.  What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
4.  Do you use Post-its or phone reminders? Why?
5.  Which favorite pictures currently on your phone always make you smile?

Thanks for reading through my late post!

Laters!

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment