Pages

stuff

Monday, March 4, 2013

I Hate Mondays...

Today was just one of those mornings where things didn't start out well...
It took me forever to get ready this morning...like a snail's pace.
I couldn't seem to get it together to make my breakfast smoothie.
I started my car (yay for remote starters!) only to have the inside of my windows freeze (boo for winter!).
I then had to sit and chill for WAY longer than I wanted to.
(Mind you, I was already running 15 minutes late...that's a lifetime when you work 45 minutes away.)
There was a murder-suicide down the street so we were on a soft lock-down for most of the morning.
My heart breaks for that family.
One of my nuggets came up to me and said, "Mrs. B, I'm hot but I'm cold..."
Yup...fever.
Ugh.
I hope I don't become infected as well.

On the bright side...
I am having a great hair day.
It is beautiful (cold, but beautiful) outside.
I got a new coffee mug for school...I NEEDED IT.
(Well, I needed it like I need a hole in my head, but it's cute!)

We hung out with these folks last night.
A quick pick-up-some-furniture-and-leave-them-in-peace afternoon turned into a "Should we just order pizza?" evening.

Even though the one yelling at me (lovingly...promise) looks like a booger, it's the one in the middle you have to watch out for.
She's stubborn as a mule and did NOT want to sleep in her new big girl bed last night.

Seeing these little dudes in here made me want to tweak JT's song and sing, "I put my fish in a cup."
Yeah...I went there.

I got a whole box of brand new, unbroken, gorgeously assorted colored chalk.
I need color in my life people...and yes...I actually DO like chalk.

I'll be ending my Monday by being yelled at in spin class.
How was your Monday??

Laters!

Mrs. B






6 comments:

  1. Glad to know it was not just my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I hope it got better!

      Thanks for reading :)

      Jordan

      Delete
  2. I had a susprise off day from school , mine was good enough! Oh my your kids are such tech babies :D
    Following you throught blog hop , I hope you will follow my blog as well :)
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I am on my way to your blog to follow you back.

      Those are our friends' kids. They do seem tech-ed out in that photo, right???!! They only get to play with those on the weekends, so it's all good! :)

      Jordan

      Delete
  3. Just found your cute blog through the GFC Collective. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! Thanks for dropping in!

      Jordan

      Delete