Pages

stuff

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social 3.17.13

After napping most of the afternoon away, I am linking up with all of the folks here to bring you another Sunday Social.

This Week's Questions:

1.  What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I love to open the blinds so I can see the rain running down the window, curl up with some coffee or tea, and devour a good book.
It's either that or stay in bed all day...
Who doesn't love that?


2.  What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
I love getting together with our friends and having a conversation on a porch somewhere.
I don't get out much during the school year, so that is my time to catch up.

3.  What is your favorite spring accessory?
I wear my scarves year round but still love them in the spring.
This year (since venturing into the world of skinny jeans) I love cute flats in a bright color.
(I just bought some ADORABLE open-toe mint green flats with bows on them!  Love!)

4.  What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Yet again, I would love to spend it curled up on my couch.
However, there aren't many days where I get to do that during the winter being a teacher and all.
Bummer, dude.

5.  What is your favorite season and why?
I love both spring and fall. 
I like chilly weather where you need to layer, but don't quite need a jacket all the time.
Plus I sweat SUPER easily, so I'm not really a fan of summer.

6.  What is the best birthday you've ever had?
I swear we just answered this one a couple of months ago, but oh well!
The best birthday I've ever had was my 16th birthday.
I went to a local Mexican restaurant with my 4 best guy friends.
My parents paid for our meal and we just laughed, told gross jokes and burped the whole time.
However, each birthday that I get to spend with Handsome Husband is also amazing.
I love knowing that I get to grow old with that cute dude.

What are your answers to these questions?

Next Week's Questions:

1.  What is your favorite thing about spring?
2.  What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
3.  What is your favorite nail polish color?
4.  What is your favorite outdoor activity?
5.  Do you have any fun spring plans?  Details.

I hope you have a great week!

Laters, 

Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment