Holy tired Friday, Batman.
This has felt like the longest week ever!
I could have just put my head down and taken a nap at any point.
Thank heavens it's the last Friday I have to endure before spring break!
Here are some high points:
(check out some others here)
I think the biggest high point was that I turned 29 this week!
I officially can say that I'm in my final year of this decade.
1) I used my granny squares to give a talk on perseverance.
My nuggets requested that we keep them up so they can see the progression.
2) I wore flowers in honor of Spring!
Can't it just feel like it already??
3) I am heading over to a friends house to hang with my team from school to celebrate our birthdays.
Out of the 6 people on our team, 4 of us have birthdays in March.
Crazy I tell you!
4) I decided to give my nuggets "expert words" this week and it has worked out FANTASTICALLY!
I can't wait to share more with you next week!
5) I am headed to Kalamazoo to celebrate Lindsay's bachellorette party!
We are going to get our paint on!
Follow me on Twitter (J_Bod23) and Instagram (lilpasteeater) if you want to see some of the shenanigans.
I hope you had a great week and have a relaxing weekend!