Pages

stuff

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I'm Loving...3.20.13

Zip-i-dee-do-dah...it's Wednesday!!  
Yay!

Here's some of what I'm loving this week:
Don't forget to check out the other great posts here.

I'm loving that I actually read the book for book club this month!
Although the fact is, I read it THE DAY OF our meeting!
Oh well...at least I did it!
It was great!
A very easy read and entertaining.

I'm loving that my new friend Faye got me a gift card to my favorite jewelry spot!!
(If you like her stuff, like her on Facebook...she ships!)

I'm loving the Vegas Night we went to with HH's parents on Saturday.
You've gotta love dollar blackjack.
I jokingly said that I should teach my nuggets how to play blackjack since they could practice having to add quickly.
Notice that I said it was a joke...no worries.
I won't be starting any recess-time gambling rings.

I'm loving the fact that I think I was born to be a teacher.
A bucket full of freshly sharpened pencils gives me butterflies in my stomach and puts a smile on my face.
It's ok...you can say it.
I'm a dork...adorkable that is!

I'm loving this little nugget.
This was a great birthday greeting!
I can't believe how big she's getting.
She is army crawling now!

I'm loving being reminded that sometimes you've gotta have a little faith...
And coffee.

I'm loving that I figured out how to crochet the granny square that I was crushing on.
I had crocheted a few sample squares to figure out what yarn I wanted to use, what colors, and to practice the pattern.
I now have the first two granny squares for my very first afghan.

I'm loving this much needed picture that I got during an intense meeting today.
How can you not want to cuddle up to that??!
(I'm also loving that she's wearing the new slouchy beanie that I made for her!)

I'm loving that HH bought me breakfast and lunch for my birthday.
Coffee and a bagel from a local restaurant for breakfast and sushi for lunch.
I'm a lucky girl!

Here are some of the pins I've been loving lately:








What are you loving on this cold, spring Wednesday?

Laters!

Mrs. B


6 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture in the beanie! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could take credit for her cuteness but alas!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Jordan

      Delete
  2. That's a fabulous baby in beanie indeed. What a little beauty. Enjoyed the cartoon strip, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      Have a great rest of your week!

      Jordan

      Delete
  3. Your granny squares are awesome! Love the colors in them! And the cartoon about eggs....LOL. And guess what I had for supper? Yup. Eggs. Hahahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I eat eggs all the time! Now that's all I think of. They're too good to stop eating though! Have a great week and weekend!

      Jordan

      Delete